The booklets in the “Reading Exercise Book” series gently and playfully introduce the children to training in how to read precisely, how to grasp content and how to extract information in a targeted manner. Building reading skills with a lot of fun.
– Short, exciting, narrative texts.
– Factual texts from the area of interest of primary school students.
– Non-linear texts (lists, site plans …).
– Tasks in two skill levels.
– Rewards in the form of puzzles.
On each double page, the children will find a clear, self-contained learning unit that consists of a text and various associated tasks.